• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is the best LRP ESC for Blinky racing

ucl

I race Touring car I'm considering a LRP SXX ESC is this agood ESC for TC racing?

Martijn

There are several lrp sxx escs.
Lrp sxx stock spec v2
Lrp sxx competition v2
Lrp sxx tc spec v2

You can run all these escs blinky

ucl

Thanks for the reply but I wanted to know of those ESC is best to run in TC 17.5. I didn't ask the right questioned at first.

ucl

Since I first posted this I went an ordered a Lrp sxx stock spec v2 I hope I made the right choice of the 3 to choose from!

Martijn

I also have a LRP sxx stock spec v2
Great esc
I'm also tunning a 17.5 motor but wirh a little boost in my B4.1

ucl

I haven't received it yet but do you need a the firmware usb cable or can you program it with the on button switch!

ucl

I need some help I have a SXX stock spec version 2. I am programing it and it won't blink in blinky mode. I am pretty sure it is in blinky, when I have it in the mode setting and the yellow and the red led is blinking and the blue led is not blinking (0 set). That is blinky mode the way I read the manual! Is this correct? HELP

Martijn

Boost Zero Mode

If value #0 is choosen for Mode.2 AND Mode.3 (e.g. factory default!) the blue LED will flash in neutral trigger position
to indicate that entire timing advancement is disabled for „true stock racing“ as required by certain federations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alodi