For only 9.99$/year you can upgrade your account to RCTen Factory Team Member. Click for all benefits.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waterproof ESC's HPI Racing Flux Vapor Pro

Discussion in 'Batteries - ESCs - Motors Section' started by NioNai, Jul 26, 2012.

1. NioNai

NioNai Well-Known Member

So after two ESC's going up I'm looking at just getting a waterproof ESC and see if this fixes part of my problems. The only one I've come across so far is the HPI Racing Flux Vapor Pro, but nothing really on it besides what it is. Just wondering if any of you have messed with it, or if you have another suggestion. I'll most likely upgrade my motor this time as well, I wouldn't mind spending a little extra if it runs cooler.

2. Martijn

Martijn Well-Known Member

OR you could do this:

3. NioNai

NioNai Well-Known Member

I watched a whole bunch of those videos last night. That one is by far the best. I'm a little sketchy about his heating though. it would see it be a lot higher.

4. Martijn

Martijn Well-Known Member

You are running a SC10 right? Why don't you put a fan on it?

5. NioNai

NioNai Well-Known Member

The first one fried due to water and dirt, and the second on the Castle Sidewinder v2 just up and fried itself. I'm looking for something that will stay cool and that doesn't require me to break warranty to keep it in working condition.

6. AERacer

AERacer Administrator Staff Member Moderator Factory Member

Get one for 1/8 scale that runs well on 2S

7. NioNai

NioNai Well-Known Member

Was checking into this and found NOVAK, how are there products usually? Was looking at the 5k combo.