• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sc10 sway bar kit

Martijn

I think it's going to take some grip away.
On what surface are you going to run?

LeeSc10

I have the rear set for my 2wd but haven't installed it yet. I will be running mainly on a carpet track.

Martijn

I have the rear set for my 2wd but haven't installed it yet. I will be running mainly on a carpet track.
I would only run it.on a carpet track not on dirt... That's what I would do...

I think it's going to take some grip away.
On what surface are you going to run?
I had them on my SC10 4x4 and it greatly increased stability and eliminated body roll. A must have for the 4x4 and certainly an excellent hopup for the 2wd version
Ok thanks but I think ill get it and if I dont like it, oh well it was only $10.

I run them on both my sc10 and my t4.1 and help on the loose dirt track we run and also the carpet track still need them on my sc104x4

U better get over here soon before we run out of time

Yea ill be around all weekend as of now friday niggt prolly being the best night

Grant

I had them on my SC10 4x4 and it greatly increased stability and eliminated body roll. A must have for the 4x4 and certainly an excellent hopup for the 2wd version
Question: I take it the sway bar lowers the roll center?? I was getting ready to order a set for my sc10 2wd.