For only 9.99$/year you can upgrade your account to RCTen Factory Team Member. Click for all benefits.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Novarossi Plus 21-4 Starting Issues

Discussion in 'Nitro Engines and Tuned Pipes Section' started by tswayz1, Sep 8, 2012.

1. tswayz1

tswayz1 Member

I recently got at Novarossi Plus 21-4 and have been having trouble starting it. The engine dies the second I take the glow igniter off. I am using an OS P3 plug and it lights up just fine when taken out of the engine. What else besides a bad glow plug could be causing this? Thanks

2. AERacer

AERacer Administrator Staff Member Moderator Factory Member

Too rich low speed needle

3. LowEndBasher

LowEndBasher Active Member

i have also seen where the igniter was not getting the plugs coils hot enugh to keep one running ya you pull the plug and it lights up found that the battery in the igniter was week[?] and did not hold a full charge or somthing like that. anyway used a differant igniter and got fired up and going.

4. LowEndBasher

LowEndBasher Active Member

P.S i'm looking at that nova myself but the one with std. plug not the turbo plug one. plus 4 buggy nonturbo. hope you do well with yours.