• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I'm Running My RC8T CE W/Reedy 2035 Pipe

mikey

Factory Member
I am going to be running my RC8T CE today with a new pipe on the Clock Works P5 (Reedy 2035 I took off my RC8.2) and I will be putting up a video by tonight, stay tooned... :ninja:

mikey

Factory Member
here is a video of my pre-bash with the RC8T CE, I hope you all enjoy...

mikey

Factory Member

here is part 1 of several video's I shot of me running my RC8T CE...
I hope you enjoy...

mikey

Factory Member

mikey

Factory Member
here's part 2...

mikey

Factory Member
and here is part 3...

mikey

Factory Member
This P5 really runs fine...Nice engine you have there!

Have you ever tried the non-clocked P5?
Yes I have and it ran great, nowhere near the power my Clocked P5 but it was a great engine. I ran the stock P5 on my buggy and truggy, it done better on my buggy though...:thumbsup:

mikey

Factory Member

mikey

Factory Member
here is several pic's of me gluing my tires up, first we cut the flashing off the Proline tires...

mikey

Factory Member
then we dremel the holes on our rims...

mikey

Factory Member
and now we take a paper towel and rubbing alcohol to clean the beads on the new tires; Also clean the rims as well...

mikey

Factory Member
and now we are ready to put the tire on the rim and the tire bands...

mikey

Factory Member
I like to use a lot of glue to glue these tires but you can glue an inch and hold it for 15 to 20 seconds or if you have enough practice you can glue half the tire then rotate then glue the other half.
You want to hold the lip of the tire away from the rim then fill the gap up with glue and continuing to hold it open then take both thumbs and work the glue around the rim. It takes practice so don't go nuts if you mess up...

mikey

Factory Member