To celebrate our official launch and to thank you for your support. We give you the chance to win a XP SC700-BL ESC / Reedy 540-SL 4900kV combo. A 200$us value!
Please, make sure you accept and understand the rules...
You can register RCTen.com HERE
- Sweepstakes ends July 31st 2012 at 11h59PM.
- To qualify, members must have at least 10 “constructive” messages posted before July 31st 2012, 11h59PM (EST, GMT-5). By constructive, we mean that you must be engaged and not just posting “smilies” or “bumps”!
- Only one winner among all qualified members.
- The winner will be picked randomly on August 1st 2012 and his/her name will be posted on the forum and contacted by email.
- The prize will be shipped by Canada Post including tracking number.
XP SC700-BL ESC / Reedy 540-SL 4900kV motor Combo.
XP Brushless ESCs are water-resistant for maximum durability. Their light weight and compact design allows for easy installation in most 1:10 vehicles. Simple calibration and a wide variety of tuning options make these ESCs perfect for both casual enthusiasts and racers. When paired with a Reedy 540-SL brushless motor, you create a potent combination of power and efficiency that brings performance to a new level. More power and less maintenance elevate the fun factor by increasing top speeds and reducing down time.
- Part number: 967
- Adjustable LiPo Low-Voltage Cutoff
- LiPo Cell Auto Detect
- Reversible with Reverse Lockout
- Fully Proportional Brakes
- Adjustable Drag Brakes
- Adjustable Throttle Profile
- Hard Case with Aluminum Heat Sink
- Water Resistant
- Heavy Duty Silicone Wires
- Deans® Ultra Plug® Connector
- 3.5mm Motor Connectors
- Pre-Wired for Optional Cooling Fan
- Cells: 2-3 LiPo, 6-8 NiMH
- On Resistance: 1.3Ohms x 2
- Brakes: Proportional
- Motor Limit: 2 LiPo: 5500kV. 3 LiPo: 4000kV.
- Reversible: Yes, with brakes-only option
- Low Voltage Cutoff: Adjustable, with cell auto-detect
- Dimensions: 46 x 42 x 26mm
- Weight with Wires: 100g (3.5oz.)
- Power Wires: 12-gauge silicone
- Connector Type: Battery: Deans(R). Motor: 3.5mm sockets.
- Part number: 922
- Oversized precision ball bearings
- High-strength 2-pole rotor (540-SL)
- Hardened 1/8" steel shaft (540-SL)
- Triple-insulated windings
- Sensorless operation
- 3.5mm connectors
- Completely serviceable
- Cells: 2-3 LiPo, 4-8 NiMH
- RPM/Volt: 3300
- Diameter: 36mm
- Length: 50mm
- Weight: 190g/6.7oz
- Shaft Diameter: 1/8”
- Max. Efficiency Current: 10~40A
- Max. Surge Current: 45A/60s
- Internal Resistance: 20m§Ù